Date: from 27-SEP-17 to 29-SEP-17
7th International specialized exhibition “UzStroyExpo - Industrial engineering. Heating systems”
Site of the organizer: www.ieg.uz
About UzPromStroyExpo 2017:
7th International specialized exhibition “UzStroyExpo - Industrial engineering. Heating systems” will be held in UzExpoCenter from 27 to 29 September 2017.
The exhibition is organized for the purpose of the attraction of the leading international and domestic companies, which work in the field of production and deliveries to the production of construction designation. Participation in the exhibition - these are the advanced method of the demonstration of new materials, technologies and equipment, excellent possibility for establishing of business connections, strengthening of the positions of companies on the market of Uzbekistan and entire Central-Asian region.
The International Industrial Forum is organized with the official and informational support: Ministry of Emergency Measures of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Mayor’s office of the City of Tashkent, The State Committee of Uzbekistan on Geology and Mineral Resources, "Uzavtoyul" SJSC, "Uzkimyosanoat" SJSC, General Board of Fire Safety under the MIA of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Association "Uzmontajspecstroy".
- Industrial, civil and highway engineering.
- Engineering developments for the construction of the industrial complexes.
- Installation works and the construction of units for the oil, gas and mining industries.
- Construction vehicles and mechanisms, road-building machinery.
- Construction and surfacing materials.
- Power engineering in the building. Energy-adjusting and electrical assembly works.
- Water supply, canalization and the sanitary-engineering equipment.
- Heating systems, boiler equipment, the energy-saving equipment.
- Ventilation systems.
- Lifts and completing.
- Windows, door for the buildings and the construction.
- Roofing materials and waterproofing.
- Industry of nonmetalliferous building materials (output, splitting and the enrichment of construction stone, crushed stone and others).
- Quickly erectable buildings. Metal structures.
- Machines, tools.
- Ecology, nature-conservation technologies, the recultivation of the territory.