Date: from 28-FEB-18 to 02-MAR-18
BuildTech 2018 - International Exhibition on Construction and Road Building Machinery
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About BuildTech 2018:
BuildTech 2018 - 10th Uzbekistan International Exhibition on Construction and Road Building Machinery within the frameworks of the 19th Uzbekistan International Exhibition UzBuild 2018.
BuildTech Exposition offers a unique opportunity to the participants to network with professionals from all over the world and better familiarize with business development opportunities in Uzbekistan. Additional advantage of BuildTech is that it is conducted in parallel with the major construction exhibition in Uzbekistan – Uzbuild.
Dates: 28 February-2 March, 2018.
The exhibition is annually visited by managers of the industry's leading companies, importers and distributors. They have an opportunity to become acquainted with a wide range of building products and to find their partners
In UzComak/BuildTech was visited by 5,800 professionals: top management of companies, entrepreneurs, procurement specialists, process engineers, builders, representatives of ministries and departments and many others interested in products and services demonstrated on the stands of the exhibition.
BuildTech develops continuously, opening new opportunities for all the construction market participants. A separate exhibition - Construction Equipment and Technology BuildTech 2017 will present a wide range of heavy construction machinery and equipment .
Participation in the exhibition helps you to reach numerous business objectives:
- Find new customers
- Meet partners and clients
- Improve brand visibility of your company, products or services
- Support the company image
- Launch a new product or service
- Study the business activity of competitors
- Study of the demand for a new product or service
- Enter a new market
Sections of the exhibition
- Road building systems and machinery
- Excavators, loading machines, and other earth-moving equipment
- Machinery for repairing and maintaining roads
- Building and specialised transport, rigid and articulated haulers
- Machinery for laying trenchless communications lines
- Drilling equipment
- Pumps and equipment for excavating pits and underground work
- Mobile and stationary hoists and other lifting equipment
- Equipment for producing concrete
- Compressors, generators, mobile power supplies, pneumatic and hydraulic tools, and engines
- Destruction and demolition equipment
- Navigation systems, measuring machinery, and surveying instruments
- Crushing and screening equipment
- Equipment for transporting vehicles, machinery and materials
- Spare parts and components for machinery
- Building machinery and equipment hire
- Financial and insurance services, and building machinery leasing