Date: from 15-NOV-17 to 17-NOV-17
14th Uzbek International Exhibition "Transport and Logistics" – "TransUzbekistan 2017"
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About TransUzbekistan 2017:
From 15 to 17 November 2017 the 14th Uzbek International Exhibition "Transport and Logistics" – "TransUzbekistan 2017" will be held in Tashkent.
TransUzbekistan is the only specialised exhibition in Uzbekistan that showcases the latest developments in the transport industry, including logistics technologies and services, as well as the new capabilities of the transport infrastructure in the Republic.
- A meeting place for professionals from the CIS, Europe and Asia
- A unique opportunity to sign contracts there and then, exchange experience, receive the most up to date information about the market in the region, broaden business contacts, study the competition and present your company to industry professionals from all regions of Uzbekistan and to representatives of foreign companies. Companies and managers that are interested in quality transport and freight forwarding services also have the opportunity to find reliable partners and select the optimal international and internal routes.
- The exhibition has official support from specialised agencies, government bodies and associations. Visits to this exhibition are part of the schedule of the leaders of the transport industry in the country.
- The exhibition has full advertising support in local and foreign specialised and general publications, internet portals as well as carries out direct mailing of invitations and external advertising on banners and signs.
- The new specialised Warehouse machinery and warehouse control systems section will add to the theme of TransUzbekistan.
The development of the transport industry in Uzbekistan
- 6.9 billion USD will be invested into the development of transport and communication infrastructure by 2015.
- There are more than 5300 companies and enterprises of various types in the transport industry of Uzbekistan, contributing 12% of national GDP.
- Uzbekistan has all types of modern transport apart from sea transport. Most of the freight turnover is handled by railway, vehicle and pipeline transportion, while passenger transport is mostly by vehicle, aviation or railway.
- The acquisition of 13 additional passenger locomotives is planned by 2014.
- The volume of transportation has risen by 45% in the last 5 years, while the passenger turnover, freight turnover and transit transportation have risen by 24%, 38% and 52% respectively.
- Investment projects in the transport industry are being implemented: the improvement of passenger railway transport, the reconstruction of railways, an update of the locomotive fleet, modernisation of diesel locomotives and reconstruction of foundries, airport construction and the development of infrastructure in the free industrial zones of Uzbekistan
- TransUzbekistan invites you to use this opportunity for growing your business in the markets of Uzbekistan and Central Asia.