MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2018
Date: from 24-APR-18 to 26-APR-18
15th Uzbek International Exhibition "Furniture and Production Technologies" – "MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2018"
Site of the organizer: www.mebelexpo.uz
About MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2018:
15th Uzbekistan International Exhibition "Furniture and Production Technologies" – "MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2018" will be held from 24 to 26 April 2018 in Uzexpocentre.
"MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2018" is the unique specialised international trade exhibition in Uzbekistan, which annually gathers manufacturers and sellers of the furniture and interior/design industry from all over the world and Central Asian specialists to exchange experiences in the field of production technologies, latest achievements, ‘know-how’ and professional business organisation, establish new business contacts and conclude foreign trade contracts, analyze market conditions and production competitiveness, set-up of joint business in the Central Asian market.
MebelExpo Uzbekistan International exhibition is a part of a series of specialised furniture and interior exhibitions held by I.T.E. Exhibitions & Conferences Ltd. and its partners in Europe and the CIS countries.
Following overall domestic economy growth, the continuous and steady reforms are taking place in the furniture manufacturing industry. Being the country with its own substantial natural resources, Uzbekistan, following constantly growing consumer demands, launches dozens of joint projects in furniture manufacturing annually. Only in Tashkent there are over 500 enterprises engaged in the production of components and ready products of furniture industry. Out of them around 200 enterprises were established within recent years.
MebelExpo Uzbekistan provides with opportunity to meet the key players of the furniture manufacturing and trading sectors, assists local producers to familiarize themselves with the latest developments and technologies of furniture manufacturing and purchase them without leaving the country. Foreign participants of the exhibition due to the effective visitor attraction campaign and uniqueness of the event may both find the local distributors and conclude the export contracts during the exhibition.
Who visits the exhibition?
• Heads and managers of furniture manufacturing enterprises of various type and scale
• Entrepreneurs and heads of private SME specialized in furniture manufacturing
• Designers and engineers specializing in furniture and interior design
• Representatives of trading sector, wholesaler and retailers specializing in trade in furniture and interior items
• Representatives of distributing companies
• Heads and officials of the government organisations, ministries, state industrial associations and companies of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries of Asia, Europe and the CIS
• Local and foreign mass media
• Scientific employees, technical experts and engineers
• Representatives of international financial institutions and banks.