Chemie Uzbekistan 2017
Date: from 20-SEP-17 to 22-SEP-17
10th International Specialised International Exhibition “Chemical Industry”
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About the Chemie Uzbekistan 2017:
The 10th International Chemie Uzbekistan exhibition - the only professional industry event which has the support of Uzkimyosanoat state company - to be held 20-22 September 2017 in Tashkent.
Today, the chemical industry of Uzbekistan has become one of the leading industries in the country due to the significant production, raw material and scientific potential of the country. A new gas and chemical complex for the production of olefins from methanol produced using natural gas is being constructed.
Chemie Uzbekistan 2017 will present raw materials and equipment for the chemical industry as well as companies involved in the production of technical rubber goods and technologies.
Chemie Uzbekistan is the best professional event for the demonstration of the latest technological achievements of the chemical industry. It is only here that producers and professionals have the chance to share experience with other companies and interact with consumers directly.
The exhibiting companies are producers of a wide range of chemical and laboratory equipment and instruments and suppliers of components and raw materials for chemical manufacturing.
Visitors to the exhibition include senior managers, directors of major manufacturing facilities, specialists from the chemical and petrochemical industries, plastics, packaging and paper industries, light industry, machine building and metal processing, medical manufacturing, ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, electrical energy etc.
- Raw materials for the chemical industry
- Chemical fibres and threads
- Chemical products: polymer films and foam plastics
- Composite materials and fibreglass
- Raw materials for paint and varnish production
- Grinders and mixers
- Paint and varnish application equipment
- Surface preparation equipment
- Equipment for the chemical industry
- Powder coatings
- Paints and varnishes with special properties
- Paints and coatings research
- Car care products
- Household chemicals
- Low-tonnage chemistry
- Reagents and catalysts
- Microbiological synthesis and biotechnologies
- Chemical production management
- Chemicals for the printing industry
- Chemical products and materials for the pulp and paper industry
- Chemical products, materials and technologies for the medical industry
- Chemical materials and technologies for packaging production
- Chemical technologies and scientific research
- Chemical products and materials for construction and building materials production
- Automation equipment for the chemical industry
- Industrial non-destructive testing - NDT
- Chemical products and materials for the perfume and cosmetic industry
- Household chemical goods
- Chemical raw materials for polymer production
- Environmental protection
- Information support
Sections of Cleaning Industry:
- Professional cleaning and maintenance
- Industrial cleaning
- Sanitary & Hygiene
- Dry-Cleaners & Laundries