Date: from 06-SEP-17 to 08-SEP-17
Central Asian International Exhibition "Textile Machinery" – "CAITME 2017"
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About CAITME 2017:
From 6 to 8 September 2017 Central Asian International Exhibition "Textile Machinery" – "CAITME 2017" will be held in UzExpoCenter.
CAITME is the largest International Specialized Textile Machinery Exhibition in Central Asia.
CAITME is a showcase of the latest technology and a meeting place for buyers and sellers in the textile industry from all over the world.
CAITME provides companies with the best opportunity to successfully enter one of the most promising markets with dynamically developing textile industry and recognized regional textiles and fashion centre. In the current conditions, Uzbekistan remains one of the most steadily developing emerging markets.
Why participation in the show is important for products of machinery, equipment and technologies?
Uzbekistan today is one of the leading producers of natural cotton fibre, cotton yarn, fabrics and garments.
The Uzbek light industry, particularly, textile sector is being considered one of the most strategic, government-supported and dynamically developing sectors of local economy.
Numerous quantitative and qualitative changes, according to the expert evaluations, have recently taken place in the textile industry of Uzbekistan. Attractiveness of the industry for foreign investors is secured by availability of steady and vast stocks of raw materials, specifically, high quality cotton fibre, low costs for energy resources, qualified and relatively inexpensive labour resources, advanced network of communications, developed system of banking and legal services, availability of vast sales markets of textile products and apparel.
Economic performance of the industry has seen a significant increase in the volume of domestic processing of cotton fibre, exports, production rates and attracted foreign investments. For instance, the share of domestic processing of Uzbek cotton fibre has reached 40% of the total production volume.
During the years of Uzbekistan’s independence around 200 enterprises with foreign capital from Germany, Switzerland, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, the US, India were established. There were over USD 1.5 bln. of foreign investments attracted into Uzbek textile industry.
The Government of Uzbekistan has approved and launched the Program of Modernization and Development of Textile Industry for years 2010-2015. This document envisages conducting establishment, modernization, technical and technological rearmament of another 100 textile enterprises by attracting of over $200 mln.annually. Thus it is planned to increase the share of domestic processing of cotton fibre up to 50% and increase by 2-2.5 fold in average the export potential of Uzbek enterprises.
All these factors will result in the continuous surge of demand for modern high quality equipment and technologies of world’s best manufacturers.
CAITME International Exhibition provides local textile companies with the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the latest developments and achievements in the field of production of textile machinery, technologies and parts and purchase them staying in the country.
At the same time participants of the exhibition during exhibition working period may both find local agent and conclude a contract for selling its products with a final customer.
Who visits the exhibition:
- Heads and managers of textile, knitting and sewing enterprises, mills and factories
- Heads and officials of the government organisations, ministries, state industrial associations and companies of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries of Asia, Europe and the CIS
- Representatives of private sector, small and medium enterprises
- Representatives of distributing companies
- Local and foreign mass media
- Scientific employees, fashion designers, technical experts and engineers
- Representatives of international financial institutions and banks.
- Cotton processing and opening machines for cotton spinning
- Spinning and twisting machines
- Spoolers, reeling and winding machines
- Weaving machines
- Hosiery and knitting mill machines
- Dying, printing and textile finishing machines
- Embroidery machines
- Machinery for garment industry
- Miscellaneous textile machinery
- Laboratory devices and quality control systems
- Accessories for textile machines
- Cad/Cam and Cim applications, monitoring and automation system
- Recycling and regeneration equipment, environment protection
- Dyeing and finishing
- Technical services in textile industry