CAIPS - 2017
Date: from 20-OCT-17 to 22-OCT-17
9th Central Asian International Exhibition “Protection, Security and Fire Safety – CAIPS 2017”
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About the exhibition:
CAIPS 2017 (20-22 October) is the only significant event in Uzbekistan’s security industry. The exhibition is an ideal launch pad for international companies entering Central Asia’s technical systems and security market for the first time. CAIPS is a unique opportunity and effective marketing tool for demonstrating your company’s potential and networking with industry professionals. The event allows companies to find local distributors and to assess the reaction of the market to their products.
CAIPS reflects the security industry on a national scale. The event is attended by key market players – manufacturers, suppliers, government officials, professional associations and publications.
CAIPS is a direct dialogue.
• Company managers and specialists involved in fire safety and protection;
• Managers and specialists of operating units of industrial, trade, financial, storage and transport companies, and banking institutions;
• Principal engineers of major industrial and civil facilities;
• Safety specialists in design, assembly and construction companies;
• Representatives of small and medium businesses involved in the installation of security systems and devices;
• Representatives of law enforcement agencies and private security firms;
• Heads of information technology and information security departments;
• Technical directors.
Uzbekistan’s security market
Uzbekistan’s security industry is developing rapidly. This is due to the general growth of the global economy and to increased demand in individual industries for security services and systems – for example, the rapid development of the retail trade and the transition of magazines to self-service, the development of the construction industry and the use of new technologies for constructing “smart buildings”. An additional stimulus for the growth of the industry is the threat from terrorist groups and organised crime. The exhibition will focus on the most pressing problems to which security companies will offer solutions with their best products on display at CAIPS.
Advertisign & Promotion Campaign
• direct delivery of invitation tickets to all enterprises of the corresponding industry in Uzbekistan and in the Republics of Central Asia;
• distribution of invitation tickets through specialised publications;
• information placement in specialised and social & political publications of Uzbekistan, neighbouring and foreign countries;
• information placement on the leading specialised and information portals;
• outdoor advertising in the Tashkent city and regions of Uzbekistan;
• advertisements on the leading radio channels of Uzbekistan;
• advertising at other security exhibitions;
Technical systems and security equipment
- CCTV and video surveillance systems.
- Security alarm systems.
- Perimeter defence systems.
- Control and access control systems.
- Voice and video communication systems.
- Integrated Security Systems.
- Engineering and technical protection equipment.
- Theft prevention systems.
- Communication equipment and systems.
- Announcement systems and evacuation control.
- Anti-terrorism and screening equipment.
- Fire alarm systems.
- Automatic fire extinguishing systems.
- Fire announcement and evacuation control systems.
- Smoke protection systems (fire and heat removal systems and fire ventilation systems).
- Special equipment and vehicles.
- Centralised fire control systems.
- Automation and scheduling of fire alarm systems.
- Fire vents, fire doors, gates and screens.
- Economic security (protection of personal data, IT support).
- Physical security.
- Technical security.
- It security.
Information protection systems and equipment:
- Information protection
- Protection of information over communication channels
- Encryption, open key infrastructure.
- Biometric systems and combined software and hardware information protection systems.
- Physical security of systems, networks and information processing equipment.
- Information security consulting and auditing, training.
Passenger, baggage, facilities and transport security systems
- Alarm and control systems.
- Safety systems for automotive, air, water and railway transport
Physical and electronic security systems